17,000 health workers have died from COVID-19 and many still lack adequate protection. 70% of health workers are women and many lack decent working conditions. Watch our public briefing for US Congress to learn how the US can strengthen health systems and get these workers the support they deserve.
- Kelly Saldana, director of USAID's Office of Health Systems
- Olajumoke Adebayo, midwife and founder of Reprolife in Nigeria
- Vanessa Kerry, CEO of Seed Global Health
- Madhu Deshmukh, vice president of programs, CARE
- Polly Dunford, president and CEO of IntraHealth International