Abt Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. Abt Associates believes that investing in frontline health workers is paramount to strengthening health systems and improving health outcomes worldwide.
Steering Committee Members
- Kate Greene, Abt Associates, Chair
- Katie Lapides Coester, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Policy Chair
- Rachel Deussom, Chemonics International, Communications CoChair
- Crystal Lander, Pathfinder International, At-Large Member
- Sarah Lindsay, Living Goods, At-Large Member
- Chunmei Li, Johnson & Johnson, Communications CoChair